Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Something Useful for the Kitchen

If you're anything like me, there are about a million blogs you subscribe to... I love that google reader puts them all in one place... if you don't have it, TRY IT!!! you must! http://www.google.co.nz/reader/view/?hl=en&tab=wy#overview-page sign up and add all your fav blogs, its so easy. If you're short of ideas check my blog roll for some AWESOME blogs.

If you're anything like me, you'll also have some blogs that you stay subscribed to even thou you never really read them or find anything interesting in them... I have a few of these... but today in one of these such blog was something really useful! Hurrah for hoarding blogs.

Now usually when I need a bag holder like this one below I ask my Gran to make it. Now I have found this great tutorial so I can make it myself! Check it out for yourself, these things are super handy, never again will you have to hide the mess of plastic bags. I have one of these for plastic, however I want one for all my reuseable bags too, so add this to the list of things to do :P
http://sew4home.com/projects/storage-solutions/502-nature-brights-kitchen-plastic-bag-keeperdispenser

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your help with the blog issues. i still can't get it to work. it shows that i have a picture/header on my layout but then when i save it nothing shows up. i really think some wonky html thing is going on because i have never been able to get things looking the way i want. cute blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete