Monday, February 8, 2010

Playing Pay it Forward

playing pay it forward

So, my blog friend, Lia ...told me to join this thing called Pay It Forward...so I thought...Why Not??? so I went to Lia's Space of Thoughts to be hers...

Here are the rules....


1. You must have a blog to play.

2. The first three people to comment on this post agree to play Pay it Forward by posting on their blog and playing with the first three people that comment on their blog.

3. I agree to send, sometime withing 365 days, a gift (handmade) to those same three people who commented on this blog post. (That is the "playing" part!) The gift doesn't have to be crafty, so don't worry about that...mmm...I think I'm going to tweak this a bit...mine would either going to be handmade...or...handmade supplies :)...

Sounds like a lot of fun, right! It really is as easy as it sounds, go head and leave a comment.  It is open internationally....

Come on and join in the fun!

2 comments:

  1. Philippa, Can you email me your address :)...I couldn't seem to find your email on your profile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Phyllis, I am in, are you? how should we proceed?

    ReplyDelete